A.B.L.E. strives to offer programming to participants regardless of their background or financial ability. But the costs of rehearsal space, classroom supplies, costumes, teaching staff, and all the other elements that make a successful production add up. You can help by supporting our program.
Click the button to make a contribution through PayPal Giving Fund and 100% of your donation will come straight to us to to help stage one of our productions.
No amount is too small. Here's what your dollars can do:
- $1 Class journal for an actor
- $8 Ensemble T-shirt for one actor
- $20 Field trip ticket for one actor to see a professional production
- $35 One hour of rehearsal space
- $50 Teaching Artist for one class
- $125 Full semester of supplies for one class
- $160 Website and e-mail hosting for the year
- $275 Lighting designer for dress rehearsal and final performance
- $300 Costumes and props for final performance
- $375 Registration fees for one actor
- $450 Printing posters and programs for one show
- $600 Field trip to a professional production
- $2000 Theatre Rental fees for dress rehearsal and performance
If you would prefer, We can also accept checks made payable to A.B.L.E.. Please mail your donation to A.B.l.E. c/o Kendra Van kempen 824 S Ashland Ave. La Grange, IL 60525
If you're shopping online, why not do it for a good cause? Use one of our online partners:
A.B.L.E. - Artists Breaking Limits & Expectations is a 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law.